Friday, 13 February 2015

Walking



I have never been the type of person who goes to the gym, so staying fit can be a challenge, but one thing most people don't really think about is that running on a treadmill and doing squats aren't the only ways to be healthy. Even something as simple as taking a walk can make a difference. 

Personally I absolutely love walking, especially since I have a little furry monster ( my dog) to keep me entertained. Also, I noticed that I see some of the most beautiful things while on my walks that I would have missed out on if I was inside sleeping or watching netflix. So try new things see new places and most importantly eat some chocolate cake to reward yourself for being healthy ( just kidding, i always look for excuses to eat chocolate cake)








7 comments:

  1. Hello! I nominated you for the Liebster Award!
    Details are on my blog

    http://littleteensblog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for nominating me :)

      Delete
  2. fantastic post and why bother going for a run when there is no chocolate cake reward at the end waiting? haha loving it x

    simplifypoison.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading your blog! It's just amazing!! Oh and i hope you don't mind me asking, but what camera do you use, i love the way it takes photos! Thanks! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and i love reading your blog too:) Most of the time i just use my iphone 5S camera since I don't like carrying a huge camera with me on walks but on other pictures I use a Nikon D90.

      Delete
    2. Thank you (: yeh i know i don't like carrying huge cameras either!

      Delete