Friday, 2 January 2015

Treat Yourself


I'm not sure about you but when the holiday season comes around so does a bunch of stress. So when you're in need of bit or relaxation here are a few things you can use/ do.








Reading is a great way to relieve stress. Sometimes I can get so lost in a book I completely forget about my life and all the problems that come with it. I just finished Girl online a while ago and loved it, but really you have millions of books to choose from and if readings not your thing watching tv works too :) While in sephora I stopped by the philosophy section and was instantly drawn to the sparkly metallic looking bubble bath/ shower gel/ shampoo "Snow Angel". Not only is the colour beautiful but the scent is heavenly. Another one of my favourites this winter season is body works things in general, especially the beautiful day superfruit body scrub + wash. It left my skin so soft but I'm not sure I would recommend it for people with extremely sensitive skin. Moving onto the LUSH stuff first is candy mountain it has a really sweet smell and a bit of shimmer on the outside and it turns your water a little pink though I suppose if differs with the amount of water and product you use. Then on the right there is a luxury LUSH pud it is my favourite scent from LUSH and it turns you water a lovely Bright pink colour with spots of the bright dots. Comment below what your favourite ways are to relax.



4 comments:

  1. Love love love philosophy, may have to give this product a try... x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definately give it a try or at least stop by sephora to smell it. For me it is worth the price and it leaves my skin so soft :)

      Delete
  2. Hey Sweetie, I nominated you for 'The Versatile Blogger Award' I hope you will participate. I have all the info here http://ajudgelesslife.blogspot.ie/2015/01/the-versatile-blogger-award.html x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) and i definitely will check it out

      Delete