Sunday, 18 January 2015

The Versatile Blogger Award

So first off all, for those of you who have no clue what it is the versatile blogger award is, it a way for readers to get to know the blogger a bit more and the other way around too.
Thank you so much to  Bebhinn ( ajudgelesslife.blogspot.ie ) who nominated me. Her blog is amazing so check it out if you have some free time. Pretty much how this works is that is you are nominated you have to :
1. Put the Versatile Blogger award badge on your blog.
2. Write 7 facts about yourself.
3. Nominate another 15 bloggers who you think have great blogs.

So without delaying my fact even further:

1. I was born in Ukraine and moved to Winnipeg when i was five, then after a year i moved to Toronto which is where i live now.

2. I have no idea what i want to do with my life. Everyone asks what university i'm going to, which courses i'm going to take and what i'm going to do with the rest of my life and i have no clue.

3. I am in love with Supernatural. I know i'm a little late with this since the series started so long ago but for someone who loves scary and supernatural thing its a great tv show series. 

4. Not exactly sure why but i have always wanted to go to Brighton. It just seem so peaceful and pretty.

5. I am such an unhealthy eater. I will choose the chips over the salad any day and what make it worse is that the extent of my exercise is walking my dog.

6. My first real makeup product was a concealer that i can't quite remember the name of but it was like 2 shades too dark. No clue what i was thinking back them.

7. I cannot think of another fact but something boring about me is that I am a major book nerd and love art.

As for the 15 people:

1. Coco Cami at CocoCami
2. Brittney at Another Beautiful Thing
3. Georgina at BABY REBEL
4. Velveteen Rabbit at Bf Gf Does Blogging
5. Shiny M at Bright Shiny Day
6. Cassandra Myee at CassandraMyee | NZ Beauty Blog 
7. Chelsea Marrs at Chowing Down by the Bay
8. The Gabriella at Fashion lifestyle
9. Molly Mac at Molly Mac
10. Pear Phongsawad at Vanity Pear
11. BeautyBlogger xox at ♡ BeautyBlogger! ♡
12.beauty outlook at Beauty Outlook 
13, 14. to be honest most of the other blogs i read are by people with a million followers who are amazing at what they do so im not nominating them for that reason but some of them are tanya burr, zoella, essiebutton, and sprinkle of glitter.
15. lastly do not forget to check out Bebhinns blog 

Thank you for reading :)

7 comments:

  1. Hey thanks for nominating me and for reading my blog haha :) Woo - fellow canadian yay!

    Don't even sweat about uni, time will help you decide everything! And as for choosing chips over salads and exercise = walking the dog...hear hear! LOL

    Oh god, I don't think I could ever watch Supernatural - I hate hate scenes that just jump out at you - I'm such a wimp haha.

    I hope you have a great week Tori :)

    xx,
    VR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I hope you have a great week too :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for your sweet nomination! I loved all your answers. Don't worry about not knowing what you are going to do. I frequently feel that way too, but life is all about that journey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem you definitely deserve the nomination and i guess you're right, everything works itself out in the end :) Thank you for reading!

      Delete
    2. Here's the link to mine. Thanks again for tagging me!
      http://www.brightshinyday.com/2015/01/the-versatile-blogger-post.html

      Delete
  3. For some reason i only saw this now! hahah! But thank you so much for nominating me!! Can i still do this now or is it over :)
    p.s. i think your blog is amazing to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and you can still do it :)

      Delete