Monday, 26 January 2015

NOTD

Nails inc. London
Feathers- Brighton



For the past while when visiting sephora and shoppers I have seen this nail polish and have been attracted to it. Let start off withe the packaging. It is so cute! On the lid there is a bird in the colours of the nail polish and white feathers in the background. Speaking of feathers how creative is that. That's what I love about nails inc they have a bunch of creative nail polishes like sprinkles and leather effects.
 There were a few flaws with the nail polish but if done right they could be so nice. One thing about them is that they are really messy. Since these are just really long peices of glitter made to look like feathers they stick out at the edges a bit. It's an easy fix but it takes a bit of patience. Also I recommend that you do a base colour instead of just layering it up on your nails because like any other glitter polish some places will be more sparse than others. In the picture above I layered it on top of Essie mint candy apple. 
They have four other colous that I am aware of and there lasting time is average for me they lasted about 3 days before starting to chip. Overall I would give this nail polish a 4/5 because I still thing they look really cool especially from farther away.
What was the most creative nail polish you've seen?

8 comments:

  1. So stunning girl!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Follow me and let me know and I will follow you back sweetheart! ❤ Waiting for your reply.
    Love always,
    monikaozdoba.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and sure your blog is lovely and i've already followed it :)

      Delete
  2. Love this colour! Soooo cute! xxx

    http://www.jennieemma.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty color :) x

    extantmind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks good on you, but I don't always have the patience for glitter. I wish I took more time to do my nails.
    Bright Shiny Day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and I agree glitter nail polishes are a pain, especially to take off :)

      Delete